Six Reasons a Property Sellers
Factors you cannot control...
1. Location: We usually cannot change a property’s location. To coin the favorite phrase of appraisers, “Location, Location, Location”. The pricing of your property must reflect its location.
2. The Market: The Market determines value. Interest rates, competition, and the economy all make up and influence the state of the market when you sell your property. The pricing of your property must reflect the market.
Factors you can control...
3. Condition: The upkeep and presentation of your property is crucial to obtain its highest value in any given market at any given time. The pricing of your property must reflect its condition.
4. Terms: The more terms available on your property, the more potential purchasers you reach. The pricing of your property must reflect the kinds of terms available to purchase it.
5. Price: Price is the number one factor in the sale of a property. A property is really only worth what one person is willing to pay another to gain ownership of it. Price must be in direct relationship to the other four ingredients and it is the most important of all.
6. Your Realtor: Your LeMond Realty Realtor is the one person responsible for handling the many details of this important transaction from the initial marketing to the escrow closing, and that is Lisa Taitel.
Remember…You Control Four of These!